|Gully plugging in Dabbagudem village|
|Group Monitoring Workshop by DST 4th to 6th Dec, 1998 at AISECT (All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology in Bhopal.|
- 100 Acres of Land was developed for cultivation.
- Increase of Paddy production 20%.
- 100 Acres of land was treated for soil and Moisture conservation works.
- Inspired the farmers to adopt systematic approach to Agriculture.
- Reduced dudgery of work with (S&T) Agricultural implements supplied.
- Podu cultivation (HILL) was almost discouraged.
- Production of vegetables (New Varieties) in the area.
- Initiation of children Forest Management in 2 villages.
|Group Monitoring Workshop by DST our presentation on 5th Dec, 1998 at AISECT (All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology in Bhopal.|
- To reduce tribal family dependency on outside medicinal systems., herbal medicinal practices should be encouraged. Similarly strengthening traditional health practitioners is helps a lot. We have to build up the confidence among their own healing systems which are deprived by Allopathy medicines.
- Now the tribal families are influenced by the “Tamato” culture. We should reduce this by encouraging kitchen gardens/backgard gardens by providing them with suitable vegetable seeds.